Quote

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"
-Marilyn Monroe







Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Because y0ur imp0rtant t0 me.!


One of the most important people in my life is my mom. She is strong, outspoken and kind hearted. She’s short, dark but has this glow when she smiles and when she hugs me I feel like my problems are put on pause and fixed. She has this I can do everything attitude that sometimes I wonder how in the world she does things. She has a pride like no other, but when she wrong she knows when to admit it.

My cousin veronica is another important person in my life. She has a perserverance that id like to gain. She has been through many struggles and has came out shining. She’s a dark tall lady, big hearted, sensitive and sometimes a pain in the butt.!. She put herself through school without the help of her parents or siblings. She recently had a pregnancy that didn’t go so well and for her to handle it so well I was so amazed. That is why she is so important in my life because she taught me how to handle my business with out complaining or giving up.

My Best friend Jessica is another important person in my life. She’s a nice thick, well educated person with a heart of steel. She a IDGAF kind of person, if she doesn’t like yu or doesn’t like what you are doing shell tell you. I love her so much just for the fact that she has also put up with so many people and events. She has been there through my worst and best moments and has also taught me how to protect myself and guard the best things I have in my life. That is why she is an important person in my life.

6 comments:

  1. Everybody could use some protection, it is a good thing you have strong people you can count on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its feels good to have people you can count on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its good to know you have someone always there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a strong group of people around you to give support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom is the exact same way--shes very short, and very outspoken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that the people closest to you really care about you.

    ReplyDelete